Mankind Pharma is one of the top-performing stocks of the 2023. In May 2023, Mankind Pharma IPO was listed and delivered approximately 47% return as of 5 November 2023. In the upcoming years, there can be big profits in the Mankind Pharma share price target 2023, 2024, and 2025.
In just a few months the stock has given a return of approximately 47% and it is still going up because of the company’s financial stability and business model. As the stock is a large-cap stock and has a large number of brands the volatility in the stock is very low.
For long-term investments, the stock can be very good as they have top-selling brands and a strong market share under the many brands. As of now, they have approximately 20 brands and most of the brands are top-selling and very popular among the people.
- Cyient DLM share price target 2023, 2024, and 2025
- Concord Biotech share price target 2023, 2024, and 2025
- Jio Financial Services Share Price Target 2023, 2025, and 2025
About Mankind Pharma
Mankind Pharma is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in India. The company was founded in 1991. The current managing director of the Mankind Pahram company is Mr. Rajiv Juneja.
Mankind Pharma is involved in the production and manufacturing of pharmaceuticals and healthcare products. They are providing a large number of products in many categories like anti-infectives, respiratory, anti-diabetic, gastrointestinal, and many more products.
As we mentioned above Mankind Pharma has a large number of brands and most of them come in the top selling brands. Some of the brands are Manforce, PregaNews, Gasofast, and many more.
They also have many products for health care like antacid powders, vitamin supplements, minerals, pregnancy detection, and many more.
For detailed information on their products, brands, investors, etc. you can visit their website.
From the fundamentals, you can know about the company in detail like the strength of the company, the right value of the company, the position of the company among all companies of the same sector, financial statements, growth of the company, and many more.
Most probably you are a retail investor, it is highly recommended to do a fundamental analysis by yourself of the stocks in which you are investing or already invested. In case, you know how to do a fundamental analysis of companies you can learn it from the Internet.
Note: The fundamentals of the Mankind Pharma company were last updated on 5 November 2023. Check the latest data on any broker website or screener.
Profit Growth (Last 5 Years)
|Year||Profits (In Cr.)|
Quarterly Results (Profit)
|Quarter||Profits (In Cr.)|
|Market Cap||₹72,244 Cr||ROE||18.48%|
|P/E Ratio (TTM)||46.39||EPS (TTM)||38.88|
|P/B Ratio||8.57||Div Yield||0.00%|
|Industry P/E||46.39||Book Value||210.40|
|Debt to Equity||0.02||Face Value||1|
|Held By||Holding %|
- Recently Mankind Pharma paid almost all the Debt and it is now almost Debt-free.
- Mankind Pharma has cash of Rs. 155.15 Crore as of 5 November 2023.
- Mankind Pharma PE is close to its Industry PE which suggests it is trading at fair valuation, average performance, etc.
- Over the last 3 years, the Mankind Pharma company has given approximately 19.23% revenue growth and it is considered a good revenue growth.
- The revenue growth of the company is good but the profit growth is close to 9% over the last 3 years and it is not good.
Quarterly Result Q2FY24
In Q2FY24 Mankind Pharma made a net profit of Rs. 511 Crore while the Q1FY24 net proti was near Rs. 494 Core. Q2 qaurety profit was slightly higher then the Q1 so, there is no major improvements in the quarterly results.
Investment rules play a major role in the life of an Investor to invest in the right stock, book profit at the right time, buy at the right time, sell at the right time, and many more… In a few words, it plays a major role in reducing risk in the stock market and maximizing profit.
These rules apply to the maximum sectors’ stocks. If you are new in the market or don’t have enough knowledge you should follow the rules to make your self psychology strong.
- Rule 1: Do not invest in penny stocks, if investing make sure most of the money is invested in the large-cap stock, large-cap mutual funds, etc. Penny stocks are hazardous, especially for retail investors.
- Rule 2: Invest for the long term, at least 5 to 6 years. Investing for the long term reduces a lot of risk. It is confirmed that the market will go up in the long term.
- Rule 3: Do not invest in a lot of stocks, It will become very hard to analyze all the stocks regularly. So, invest in a limited number of stocks like 15 – 18 stocks only.
- Rule 4: Only invest in 1 – 2 stocks of a specific sector. In case, the stock faces any problem in the future your maximum investments will be safe.
- Rule 5: Investing in SIP mode will keep averaging your buying price with time and the return will be maximized as well.
- Rule 6: Invest only 5% to 6% in a single stock. In penny stocks, you should only invest in the 3% to 4%.
- Rule 7: You should have all the information about the stocks you invested like the company, company products & services, business model, company fundamentals, etc.
- Rule 8: Only invest or SIP in stocks only when it is available at a very high discount of 10% to 15% at least.
- Rule 9: When a stock you want to invest in is near its all-time high and has the potential to go up, you should invest in the stock in SIP mode.
- Rule 10: Do not invest in those stocks, which are in trouble and have problems in the company fundaments especially in penny stocks.
Mankind Pharma Share Price Target
Mankind Pharma is one of the top-performing stocks of the 2023. The valuation of the stock is very attractive and the financial is also very stable. As the stock is not a penny stock, the stability and liquidity in the stock is very high which makes it a safer investment.
The ROE and ROCE of the Mankind stock are approximately 22% and 29% which is considered the best range. The revenue growth was approximately 19% which is good but the profit growth was around 9% in the last 3 years. You can this information in detail through the fundamental data of Mankind Pharma.
Disclaimer: We are not SEBI registered. The post is only for educational purposes not for any investing advice. Do your analysis or ask your financial advisor before investing. We will not be responsible for any loss or profit.
Mankind Pharma share price target 2023
Mankind Pharma stock has been consolidating in a range over the last few weeks. To go up or down the stock has to break its range. As it has been consolidating for a long time the stock will go into the direction in which the range is broken.
As of now, there is no pattern formed in the stock that suggest any move in the stock. So, you have to wait and watch the stock and let it break the any support or resistance of the range. Once the support or resistance is broken, you can take a trade for the short term.
Mankind Pharma share price target 2024
As Mankind Pharma is already listed at a high premium and given a near 47% return then the chance that it may consolidate for a few more weeks. In case, if it keeps consolidating then the target will be very big.
So, in 2024 there are very high chance that Mankind Pharma will break its support or resistance.
Once it breaks any level you can take a short-term trade and make sure to put a strong stop-loss and follow it.
Mankind Pharma share price target 2025
There is no doubt that Mankind Pharma will perform well and give a good return to the investors. As mentioned above 19 brands out of 20 brands of Mankind Pharma are most popular and selling in the market.
The Mankind Pharma company is financially very stable and the stock is trading at a fair valuation. By the market cap, the Mankind Pharma company is one of the top 5 companies in its industry. These things are really positive for the company’s growth.
Investing in the stock at this price is not good as the stock is near its all-time high and there is also a very high chance of more correction in the stock. As the stock is also listed recently, it is a good idea to get it at a high discount for a good profit and less risk.
The profit growth of Mankind Pharma in the last 5 years has continuously grown and in the future, the profit will grow as well.
Yes, Mankind Pharma is a good stock to invest for the long term. The company has a lot of brands that are performing well in the market. In the industry, there is very high competition as well. Do proper research about Mankind Pharma’s competitors before investing.
From the fundamental like profit growth, revenue growth, stability, valuation, etc. the stock is very good and have a huge potential to give returns in the long term.
The Mankind Pharma stock has already given a massive return of approx 40% in the last few months. From the last few months, Mankind stock has been consolidating and it may be consolidated for a long time in a range or it can also give some small move.
But in 2024 and 2025 the stock will give more returns if it keeps getting this type of revenue and profit growth in each year and quarter.
As of 4th October 2023, it is not a good idea to buy Mankind Pharma shares for the long term. As per the rules, invest in only the stock that at stable and available at a high discount. Also, do not invent in the stock if there are any problems in it.
Final Words: Mankind Pharma is fundamentally very strong and stable and has a very high market share in the product categories it sells. The demand for the products they sell will rise continuously and their profits too. In the long term, Mankind Pharma’s share price target can be very big as there are no major problems in the stock or company.