JSW Infrastructure is one of the most successful IPOs of 2023. On 3 October 2023, JSW Infrastructure stock was listed in the NSE and BSE. There is also a very high chance that the stock can become the top-performing stock of 2023. JSW Infrastructure company is one of the leading companies in its industry and it is possible that the JSW Infrastructure share price target 2023, 2024, and 2024 can give a massive return.
The price range of the IPO was approx Rs. 113 – Rs. 119 and the JSW Infrastructure stock listed at Rs. 143 in the NSE and BSE. As of 5th October 2023, the stock is trading at Rs. 162. In other words, the company is very strong and has given approx 17% return after listing in the NSE and BSE.
JSW Group is involved in multiple businesses like JSW Steel, JSW Infrastructure, JSW Energy, and many more. JSW Infra is involved in the business of port management and it is one of the largest port management companies in India.
- Mankind Pharma Share Price Target 2023, 2024, and 2025
- Concord Biotech Share Price Target 2023, 2024, and 2025
- Cyient DLM Share Price Target 2023, 2024, and 2025
About JSW Infrastructure
JSW Infrastructure is one of the largest port management companies in India and it is a part of the JSW Group. JSW Infrastructure was founded in 2006 and its current managing director is Mr. Arun Maheshawri.
JSW Infrastructure has a large number of ports from different locations like Southwest Port (Goa), Jaigarh Port, Dharamtar Port, Paradip Terminal Private Limited, Mangalore Coal Terminal Private Limited, and many more ports.
From the fundamentals, you can know about the company in detail like the strength of the company, the right value of the company, the position of the company among all companies of the same sector, financial statements, growth of the company, and many more.
Most probably you are a retail investor, it is highly recommended to do a fundamental analysis by yourself of the stocks in which you are investing or already invested. In case, you know how to do a fundamental analysis of companies you can learn it from the Internet.
Note: The fundamentals of the JSW Infrastructure company were last updated on 5 October 2023. Check the latest data on any broker website or screener.
Profit Growth (Last 5 Years)
|Year||Profits (In Cr.)|
Quarterly Results (Profit)
|Quarter||Profits (In Cr.)|
|Market Cap||₹34,650 Cr||ROE||0.00%|
|P/E Ratio (TTM)||46.88||EPS (TTM)||3.53|
|P/B Ratio||5.09||Div Yield||0.00%|
|Industry P/E||30.62||Book Value||32.42|
|Debt to Equity||1.05||Face Value||2|
|Held By||Holding %|
Investment rules play a major role in the life of an Investor to invest in the right stock, book profit at the right time, buy at the right time, sell at the right time, and many more… In a few words, it plays a major role in reducing risk in the stock market and maximizing profit.
These rules apply to the maximum sectors’ stocks. If you are new in the market or don’t have enough knowledge you should follow the rules to make your self psychology strong.
- Rule 1: Do not invest in penny stocks, if investing make sure most of the money is invested in the large-cap stock, large-cap mutual funds, etc. Penny stocks are hazardous, especially for retail investors.
- Rule 2: Invest for the long term, at least 5 to 6 years. Investing for the long term reduces a lot of risk. It is confirmed that the market will go up in the long term.
- Rule 3: Do not invest in a lot of stocks, It will become very hard to analyze all the stocks regularly. So, invest in a limited number of stocks like 15 – 18 stocks only.
- Rule 4: Only invest in 1 – 2 stocks of a specific sector. In case, the stock faces any problem in the future your maximum investments will be safe.
- Rule 5: Investing in SIP mode will keep averaging your buying price with time and the return will be maximized as well.
- Rule 6: Invest only 5% to 6% in a single stock. In penny stocks, you should only invest in the 3% to 4%.
- Rule 7: You should have all the information about the stocks you invested like the company, company products & services, business model, company fundamentals, etc.
- Rule 8: Only invest or SIP in stocks only when it is available at a very high discount of 10% to 15% at least.
- Rule 9: When a stock you want to invest in is near its all-time high and has the potential to go up, you should invest in the stock in SIP mode.
- Rule 10: Do not invest in those stocks, which are in trouble and have problems in the company fundaments especially in penny stocks.
JSW Infrastructure Share Price Target
JSW Infrastructure company is fundamentally very strong and stable but the finances of the company are not too strong so, in the market crash or fall time, it can give a huge loss but it is only a probability.
In a few words, the JSW Infrastructure stock is better than penny stocks but the high volatility in the stock is also possible. As the stock was recently listed in the NSE and BSE wait for a few weeks and let’s see how the stock is performing and how the stock is reacting in the negative market.
The DEBT on the JSW Infrastructure company is approx Rs. 3,155 Crore and the Cash is approx Rs. 360 Crore. In the last 3 years, the company has given an 8.21% profit growth which is very low.
Disclaimer: We are not SEBI registered. The post is only for educational purposes not for any investing advice. Do your analysis or ask your financial advisor before investing. We will not be responsible for any loss or profit.
JSW Infrastructructure share price target 2023
JSW Infrastructure stock is listed in the NSE and BSE on the 3rd of October. There are only a few candles formed in the daily timeframe. So, it is almost near impossible to give any target for the JSW Infra stock.
According to the theories, there are very high chance that the stock may fall for a few days as the stock has already given a massive return after listing and a good premium of listing in the stock market.
So, if you want to invest or trade in the JSW infrastructure stocks in the short term, let it form some patterns before. Once the pattern is formed and the stock will be stable then it will be very safe to trade in the short term.
JSW Infrastructure share price target 2024 and 2025
As we already mentioned above there are not enough chart data available that suggest the right time to invest in the stock. As the stock is also near its all-time high then investing near an all-time high is opposite to the investing rules.
As of now 5 Oct 2023, investing in JSW Infrastructure is not good because JSW Infrastructure was listed recently and it is very common that the stock can be very volatile for a few weeks after listing in the stock market.
But you can make some profit in the volatility if you know technical analysis and some experience in trading in stocks.
In 2024, the JSW Infrasture can perform and give good returns as well. Safe investors invest in the new stock when it is stable and enough data is available for analysis.
The stock may take a few months to reach the stock price near its real value. Once it is reached then we can see some good target in the JSW infra share. In 2024, we can see a target of Rs. 200.
JSW Infrastructure is a good company and there is a good chance that the company can give returns to the investors. As we have already seen the JSW stocks have given good returns already.
JSW Infrastructure company is one of the leading companies in port management or we can also say it is one of the largest companies. The business of port in the future will increase with the increase in the business of import and export.
In a few words, the company is good according to the business model but it is weak fundamentally. So, do proper research before investing.
Final Words: JSW Infrastructure is a company of the JSW group. The company invested in the business of port management and became one of the largest port management companies in India. The real problem is company’s finances are weak as a result there is some chance that the company may give negative returns or fall badly in the worst market conditions. The JSW Infrastructure share target price has good potential to give good returns in the future.