Signature Global India is one of the top-performing recently listed stocks of 2023. Signature Global is a well-known company and now its stock has also become well-known because of its massive return and listed at a very high premium. In most cases, a well-known and reputed company may give a big Signature Global share price target in 2023, 2024, and 2025.
Signature Global India Limited’s IPO issue size was approximately Rs. 730 Crores. The Signature Global IPO price band was Rs. 366 to Rs. 385 per share. The IPO was listed in NSE and BSE on 27 September 2023 at Rs. 444.40.
Signature Global India Ltd. prefers to do business only in a few locations like Delhi NCR, Gurugram, and NCE. In Delhi, the company is one of the most popular and has a high market share in the real estate development business in Delhi, Gurugram, etc.
- EMS Limited Share Price Target 2023, 2024, and 2025
- SBFC Finance Share Price Target 2023, 2024, and 2025
- Jupiter Life Line Hospitals Share Price Target 2023, 2024, and 2025
About Signature Global
Signature Global India Limited is an Indian company that is involved in the business of real estate development. The company was founded in 2000 and as of now, its managing director is Mr. Ravi Agarwal.
Signature Global is Involved in the business of real estate development (retail, residential, and commercial) in locations near Delhi. In the residential, they focus on affordable group housing, premium independent floors, and residential plots.
In the commercial real estate departments they develop society shops, malls, and SCO.
In locations like Delhi, NCR, Gurugram, etc. they have a strong market share and are one of the leading companies in the specific location. At each location, they have a different market share i.e. in Gurugram they have approx 50% market share which is very high.
They have a lot of projects on which they are working or developing. You can check all the ongoing projects and developed projects on their official website with the latest and updated information.
From the fundamentals, you can know about the company in detail like the strength of the company, the right value of the company, the position of the company among all companies of the same sector, financial statements, growth of the company, and many more.
Most probably you are a retail investor, it is highly recommended to do a fundamental analysis by yourself of the stocks in which you are investing or already invested. In case, you know how to do a fundamental analysis of companies you can learn it from the Internet.
Note: The fundamentals of Signature Global India Limited were last updated on 27 October 2023. Check the latest data on any broker website or screener.
Profit Growth (Last 5 Years)
|Year||Profits (In Cr.)|
Quarterly Results (Profit)
|Quarter||Profits (In Cr.)|
|Market Cap||₹7,464 Cr||ROE||-112.32%|
|P/E Ratio (TTM)||0.00||EPS (TTM)||-4.55|
|P/B Ratio||11.47||Div Yield||0.00%|
|Industry P/E||40.66||Book Value||46.30|
|Debt to Equity||36.27||Face Value||1|
|Held By||Holding %|
- Signature Global (India) Ltd. has given poor profit growth and revenue growth over the last 3 years.
- ROE and ROCE have also been poor over the last 3 years. This is a very negative point for the company.
- According to the current data from the Internet the company have 0 crash and 0 Debt.
In the quarter of March 2022 and March 2023, the profit of the company was Rs. 32.79 crore and 7.65 Crore. But in the recent quarter i.e. FY23-24 Q1 the profit is negative i.e. Rs. -7.18 Crore.
Investment rules play a major role in the life of an Investor to invest in the right stock, book profit at the right time, buy at the right time, sell at the right time, and many more… In a few words, it plays a major role in reducing risk in the stock market and maximizing profit.
These rules apply to the maximum sectors’ stocks. If you are new in the market or don’t have enough knowledge you should follow the rules to make your self psychology strong.
- Rule 1: Do not invest in penny stocks, if investing make sure most of the money is invested in the large-cap stock, large-cap mutual funds, etc. Penny stocks are hazardous, especially for retail investors.
- Rule 2: Invest for the long term, at least 5 to 6 years. Investing for the long term reduces a lot of risk. It is confirmed that the market will go up in the long term.
- Rule 3: Do not invest in a lot of stocks, It will become very hard to analyze all the stocks regularly. So, invest in a limited number of stocks like 15 – 18 stocks only.
- Rule 4: Only invest in 1 – 2 stocks of a specific sector. In case, the stock faces any problem in the future your maximum investments will be safe.
- Rule 5: Investing in SIP mode will keep averaging your buying price with time and the return will be maximized as well.
- Rule 6: Invest only 5% to 6% in a single stock. In penny stocks, you should only invest in the 3% to 4%.
- Rule 7: You should have all the information about the stocks you invested like the company, company products & services, business model, company fundamentals, etc.
- Rule 8: Only invest or SIP in stocks only when it is available at a very high discount of 10% to 15% at least.
- Rule 9: When a stock you want to invest in is near its all-time high and has the potential to go up, you should invest in the stock in SIP mode.
- Rule 10: Do not invest in those stocks, which are in trouble and have problems in the company fundaments especially in penny stocks.
Signature Global Share Price Target
The Signature Global IPO is one of the most successful IPOs of 2023 and has given a massive return and still going upside and giving good profits to the investors. But you should now invest by seeing these types of short-term returns in any stock but you can trade the stock.
The financials of the Signature Global India Limited company are very weak, in poor or negative market conditions it will be very hard for the stock to sustain. The asset management of the company is also very poor.
The company has 0 DEBT and it is a very good thing but on the other side, the company has 0 cash too. Having 0 cash is one of the worst things for any company. In the future, it may face a huge problem.
Disclaimer: We are not SEBI registered. The post is only for educational purposes not for any investing advice. Do your analysis or ask your financial advisor before investing. We will not be responsible for any loss or profit.
Signature Global India Share Price Target 2023
As you can see Signature Global India Ltd. is given a massive profit and near its all-time high as of 27 October 2023. As the stock is fundamentally very weak, there is some chance that the stock can fall in the future.
So, there can be a short-term trade opportunity only if the stock forms any negative pattern on the top.
As there are no patterns that’s why there are no targets for the stock Signature for 2023. In case, the stock forms any pattern then the data and the target will be updated.
Signature Global Share Price Target 2024 and 2025
As we know the fundamental of the stock is very weak and the asset management is also very poor. The company has 0 cash, and as a result in some poor conditions, the company may face huge problems.
Above were the negative points or risks but on the positive side, the company has a strong or highest share market in Delhi and Gurugram, many projects under development, etc.
On the basis of the above-mentioned things, the company looks very good. As a result, it is not recommended to invest in these types of stocks. these types of stock are very risky.
The real estate business highly growing business in the long term. The prices of the materials used to develop real estate projects change very frequently depending upon the demand and the economic conditions.
If you want to invest then you should do market research about the company industry, and its fundamentals before investing.
It is very hard to say because the fundamentals of the stock are very weak and most probably it is hard for the company to survive the poor market conditions.
On the other side, the company has the highest market share close to 50% in real estate developments in Gurugram and Delhi.
So, do your research in case you want to invest in the stock. Also, keep tracking the stocks and their fundamentals regularly to stay updated.
As we mentioned above the stock is fundament very weak and has a lot of problems like 0 cash, no data of profit and revenue growth, no ROE and ROCE data, and many more.
So, for now, there is no target for the stock.
Yes, Signature Global India Ltd. is a penny stock. Its market cap is approx Rs. 6,799 Crore.
Final Words: From the business model the the Signature Global India Ltd. stock is very attractive and it is the market leader in the real estate development business in their region. But the financials of the company is very weak and the assent management is also very poor. These things indicate that the stock will crash or fall brutally in the poor or worst market conditions.