Inside every Indian citizen’s wallet lies their golden ticket to important government schemes and benefits—the pan card. You might think you know what a pan card is, but there’s so much more to this important piece of documentation than you may know. In this guide on pan card centre, we cover everything from the importance of having one to where you can get one to the application process and beyond.
The pan card centre plays an important role in both Indian financial processes and in the daily lives of many Indians. If you’re planning to create or renew your pan card, however, it can be confusing to know where to go and what to do, especially if you have never done this before.
In this guide, we will tell you everything you need to know how to find pan card centres, track pan card status, and apply for pan card online in order to get your new or renewed pan card quickly and efficiently.
How To Search Nearest NSDL Pan Centres
To find PAN Application Centres Near you Via Tin-NSDL follow the below link.
Here you can search PAN Centres by entering the PIN Code or State/City and then clicking on the Search button:
How To Track The Progress of Your PAN Application
Well, lots of people are there who want to know the exact process to track the progress of their PAN application. As soon as you’ve applied for a PAN card on the Income Tax Department website, a status page is created that allows you to track your application online.
Follow the steps below to Track your PAN/TAN Application Status:
- Open – https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pantan/StatusTrack.html
- Now choose the type of application – Pan – New / Change Request
- Then Enter 15 digit ‘Acknowledgement Number’ after that enter the captcha
- Finally, Click on Submit button
However, it may take up to three weeks for your application to be processed and mailed out. Once you receive your PAN card in the mail, make sure to keep it safe—you’ll need it when doing business in India or abroad.
How To Apply Online PAN Application
The quickest way to get your Pan card is by applying online. In most cases, you can apply for your PAN card in less than 5 minutes using the NSDL e-Gov TIN website and complete your application by simply entering some personal details.
- Follow NSDL Website – https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/
Once you’ve filled out all of your information, you’ll need a valid email address and will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to verify your identity.
To save time when verifying identity, you can enter as much personal information as possible at first. This information can be updated later if needed.
What are Common Errors While Applying for Pan Card Online?
No matter how much you’ve prepared, there are some common errors that most people make while they’re filling up their pan card application form.
Here are a few things to watch out for.
- Making spelling mistakes – Even if you have a small spelling mistake in your details, it can cause your whole application to be rejected. Be sure to check and double-check all your details before submitting them.
- Forgetting to sign or affixing an incorrect signature – When you apply for a PAN card online or through an agent, it is important that you read all instructions carefully and follow them exactly as instructed. If you forget to sign your application or submit an incorrect signature, your entire application will be rejected.
- Applying for more than one PAN card at a time – The rules state that only one PAN card can be issued per person at any given time. If you’re applying for multiple cards under different names, for example, because of marriage, then each applicant must fill out his/her own form separately with his/her own information.
Not at all, but you have to give sufficient time.
It is really very affordable for all. So, you don’t have to be worried about its charge.
You need your recent color photograph, proof of identity, and your proof of address.