Dhanteras commemorates the beginning of the 5-day long Diwali celebrations. On this auspicious day, people worship Lord Dhanvantari (God of Ayurveda), Lord Kuber (God of Wealth), and Maa Lakshmi (Goddess of Wealth, Power, Fortune, and Prosperity).
Apart from performing the customary rituals, buying new things for the house is another popular tradition among the Hindus. People wait for Dhanteras the entire year to purchase a gold or jewellery item, electronic appliance, or vehicle they’ve been eyeing.
People believe that buying these items on Dhanteras will boost their fortune and bring them good luck in the coming year.
Making a purchase requires significant funds that should not stop an individual from welcoming good luck this Dhanteras. That is why approaching a leading institution offering instant Personal Loan approval would be the best funding option to finance the purchase.
Let’s look at the best things to gift yourself this Dhanteras and how a Personal Loan can help make it happen.
Best Gifts to Buy on Dhanteras
Silver, Gold, Copper, or Brass Items
Buying silver and gold items on Dhanteras has a religious significance to it. When you need more funds to afford brass and copper items, you can opt for the best option with an instant Personal Loan.
Idols of Lakshmi and Ganesh
Many people change their temple’s Lakshmi and Ganesh idols every Diwali. Most of them buy clay statues. This year, you can shower more love by purchasing gold or silver idols with funds from a Personal Loan. These options are more auspicious and do not need yearly replacement as well.
Home Appliances and Electronics
A new laptop, phone, refrigerator, microwave, television, and other electronics are also considered auspicious to buy on Dhanteras. Most Indians keep them in the North-East direction of their house to attract good vibes and safety. Approach a new-age lending institution like Clix Capital to get an instant loan after fulfilling their Personal Loan eligibility requirements.
Invest in Business
Dhanteras is a favourable day to invest money in business, office, or shop. Those planning for it must perform Lakshmi puja on the premise to bring good luck.
What Makes Personal Loans a Lucrative Funding Option for Dhanteras?
The festive season is just around the corner and bearing expenses for Dhanteras may disturb the entire month’s budget. What is the best option in such a situation? A convenient funding source is a Personal Loan that one can apply with minimum formalities. Instant Personal Loan approval makes cash available quickly. Let’s look at a few reasons that make a Personal Loan a lucrative funding option for Dhanteras.
- Flexible Usage: Unlike home and car loans, borrowers have complete freedom to use a Personal Loan the way they like. Whether they borrow it to purchase a home appliance, gold, or invest in a business, use the Personal Loan for any purpose and gift yourself the best item you deserve.
- Ample Loan Amount: Several lending institutions offer generous loan amounts of up to ₹10 Lakhs. Loan seekers can borrow according to their Personal Loan requirements and cover the expense without stressing their budget.
- No Collateral Required: Personal Loans are unsecured loans. One can avail of loans without any collateral, guarantor, or security.
- Flexible Repayment: Personal Loans are highly flexible when it comes to their repayment. The tenure varies from 12 to 48 months.
- Easy Application: With lending institutions getting digitised, aspiring borrowers can apply for a loan online from the comfort of their homes or office. Besides, they don’t need to visit the loan provider’s office to check the Personal Loan document list or to apply. They can fill in the basic details online. Once approved, they get the loan amount directly into their account.
- Attractive Interest Rates: Personal Loan interest rates are highly competitive due to their high demand and widespread availability. However, most financial institutions determine them based on the applicant’s credit rating, income, financial obligations, and other factors.
Who Can Apply?
Looking for instant Personal Loan approval to buy your favourite items on Dhanteras? These are the standard eligibility conditions to fulfil while applying for a Personal Loan.
- Age: The applicant should be 21-58 to be eligible for the loan.
- Income: The applicant must have a minimum monthly income of Rs 20,000 per month.
- Work Experience: The applicant should have a minimum of one year of experience with six months in the current organisation.
- Credit Rating: Credit score is a crucial parameter for checking an individual’s credit-related behaviour. An Experian credit score of 630 or above is usually required to get a Personal Loan from reputed lending institutions like Clix Capital.
- Financial Obligations: No matter how high the income, borrowers may not be able to pay the loan EMIs on time if they already have several loans running. So, paying your existing loans before applying for a new one is always better.
Here is a Personal Loan document list most lending institutions demand before approving a loan.
- Identity proof, like an Aadhaar card, PAN card, or government ID for government employees
- Residence proof, like an Aadhaar card, driving license, passport, or voter ID
- Income proof, like last month’s salary slip or current year’s Form 16
- Passport size photograph
While everyone is busy preparing for the upcoming festival of lights and enjoying the celebrations, visiting the loan provider’s office to complete the formalities is the last thing they want to do. Therefore, apply for a loan from a lending institution that supports a 100% online loan procedure with instant Personal Loan approval and no paperwork.
Almost all brands provide special offers and discounts during the Diwali season. Many wait for October-November to purchase an expensive item they have an eye on. When a Personal Loan is readily available at competitive interest rates, why not use it to purchase your favourite things on this Dhanteras?
Take a Personal Loan to buy your favourite items and get instant Personal Loan approval quickly. Make this Diwali season memorable with easy funds, pocket-friendly interest rates, and flexible repayments.